FAQ Campus Run 2016
- What is the date of the Campus Run?
Thursday, September 29
- Where can I pick up my running number and time chip?
You can pick it up at the day of the race between 11.15h and 11.55h at the Information Point near the start/finish area (close to Restaurant The Mart). Please be on time since the chip has to be put on your shoe which takes some time
- Is there an entry fee?
No, you can participate free of charge
- What time does the Campus Run start?
For all participants: 12.00h
- What is the location of the Campus Run?
The Campus Run will be held in the car-free area of the Campus
- What is the distance of one round?
The distance of one round is 2,5km
- Where does the Campus run start and finish?
The Campus Run starts and finishes near The Strip (close to Restaurant The Mart)
- Is there a time limit to complete the Campus Run?
Yes, there is a time limit for 15km: 2 hours
- How will my time be recorded?
There is an electronic time registration system with time chips. There is also a big time clock near the start/finish area
- Will there be drinks provided along the course?
Yes, water and sports drink will be provided near the start/finish area
- Is there medical aid during the race?
Yes, there will be medical volunteers during the Campus Run (in Dutch: EHBO)
- Is there a water/sponges point during the run?
Yes, there is one, close to restaurant The Mart
- Are there showers and changing rooms?
The showers and changing rooms of the Campus Outdoor Sports Facilities (near football and tennis courts) are open
- When do I get my race results?
The race results will be sent by e-mail within a few days after the race